After a dramatic win against the Wolverines to keep the Paul Bunyan Trophy in East Lansing for another year, the Spartans are gearing up for a battle with the Illini on the road in Champaign.
Here’s your Saturday morning football drink recipes…
– 11 fresh oranges, squeezed and juiced
– shaken with crushed ice (optional)
– garnish with an orange twist
– 11 orange jerseys, squeezed without Juice
– shaken and crushed Illini (definitely)
– garnish with a Spartan FIST
Come out and enjoy a Mimosa and a Victory this Saturday morning with your fellow Bay Area Alumni while we and cheer on our Spartan Football team against the Illinois Fighting Illini. Come join us at any of the three usual locations in San Francisco (Pete’s Tavern), Walnut Creek (Stadium Pub) and Palo Alto (Old Pro). Kickoff is at 9am.
See you there!