If you want to catch a Detroit Tigers game this summer, they are only in town for one series during the regular season! Don’t miss your chance cheer the Tigers to victory as they face the Oakland A’s on Saturday, May 6th at 6:05 p.m..
This is a joint event with the University of Michigan Club of Greater San Francisco, so you can count on a lot of Detroit Tigers fans to cheer with!
We will be hosting a tailgate before the game as well, which is included in the cost of your ticket! For full game and tailgate details, go to our Eventbrite page. Purchase in the next two weeks to take advantage of our early bird discount!
See you tomorrow at The Brick Yard, 2pm!
March Madness is finally here! Our Spartans have a #9 seed in the Midwest and play this Friday against #8 Miami. Game starts at 6:20pm PST and we will be at The Brick Yard to host a game watch. We have the whole back area reserved, and it is also St. Patrick’s Day so come early to get a spot! Drink specials will be offered, so come cheer on our team in their 20th consecutive NCAA appearance. #WinAndAdvance
I-Z-Z-O GO GREEN!
Sign up today to volunteer with us on MSU’s Global Day of Service!
MSU alumni, family and friends will work on restoration and beautification of Golden Gate Park. This is a family friendly event with work tasks available for all abilities and skill levels. Come out and enjoy a nice day working in the park and giving back to the San Francisco community!
Register here: https://serviceday.msu.edu/volunteers.cfm?service=480
- Wear old clothes—inevitably volunteers will be getting dirty
- Wear layers of clothes—long pants and long sleeved shirt
- Wear sturdy closed-toed shoes with good tread
- Bring rain-gear and/or sun block and sun hat
- Bring water or additional snacks for special dietary needs
- Bring work gloves if available — otherwise they will be supplied
- Projects take place rain or shine—barring high winds or dangerous weather conditions